My Bucket List (May God help me)
- Fly! (In an airplane, of course.) Lol... I've traveled train, automobile of every sort, cruise ship, even hitch hiked once. I've never had the need nor opportunity to fly (yet!).
- Ride a streetcar in San Francisco
- Enjoy a true szechuan meal in Chengdu, China
- Snowboard & Ice Skate (Not at the exact same time tho) lol
- Learn how to make doughnuts & bake a cake 'from scratch'
- Take a selfie with the Mona Lisa
- Meditate in the King's Chamber of the Giza Pyramid
- Take a hot air balloon ride
- Pet a shark and hold a baby alligator
- Learn how to belly dance with tassles and bells; the old fashioned way
- Eat FRENCH fries in Dublin, IRELAND made from the best locally grown spuds of course!
- Hostel jump my way thru France, Belgium & Germany
- Metal detect around Devil's Den in Gettysburg
That's all for now, folks! Im sure I will be adding more to this list as I live and learn about new and fascinating things. Have you made your bucket list? If so, next time we meet tell me about the most exciting item listed on it. =-)